By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Apply best practice in employing staff regarding mental health
- Modify policies and procedures appropriately
- Demonstrate understanding of your legal obligations
- Use your policies and procedures confidently
- Manage all aspects of employee absence and attendance
- Oversee positive return to work from absence: reasonable adjustment
- Oversee the implementation of best practice
- Instruct/train your staff in use of best practice
- Modify the work environment if appropriate
What you will need
- It is recommended that you find a time and place to do each module where you will not be interrupted.
- You may wish to talk to a manager about your notes and set yourself some goals based on what you have learned.
- It is a good idea to have a notebook with you so that you can write down anything you wish to remember.
- You can use the template below to make notes as you go along which you can turn into actions at the end of the training.
This course is up to A level standard and will carry CPD accreditation towards university points and/or can be used at an employee yearly review by employers.